Background Checks Here, There, and Everywhere!
Do you need a background check performed on an individual? Are you in Oregon and need a background check performed elsewhere? Legal Locator Service, L.L.C. can provide background check services and many others. Background checks are one of the most useful investigation tools a private investigator can provide. If you need a background check the staff at Legal Locator Service, L.L.C. are ready to provide the discreet and confidential service you need. Legal Locator Service, L.L.C. has been conducting Pre-Employment Screening since 1996.
Pre Employment Screening
Hiring good employees requires that a company has access to accurate and timely data. Pre-Employment Screening / Background Checks delivered by experienced investigators, can help human resources managers hire the right person for the job. Legal Locator Service, L.L.C. has a network of highly trained professionals providing your organization access to the vital background check information it needs to make sound hiring decisions.
Legal Locator Service, L.L.C., has cutting edge web-based technology that allows us to make requests, review reports and track applicants. Our experienced staff will work with you to tailor your needs and keep you compliant with the FCRA and other applicable state and local laws.
Five Tips - Hiring and Screening
To be successful using online Social Media resources for employee background screening:
- Use LinkedIn: The social media platform used most for job seekers and hiring is LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter following in third. LinkedIn is geared toward professionals and recruiting.
- Take a Personal Look: A potential employees personal life and character can be obtained through their Facebook and Twitter accounts. Employers should use these platforms consistently with all potential employees.
- Follow the Rules: Employers must abide by hiring rules and regulations stating that the information used to rule out a candidate are not discriminatory and are a valid predictor for their performance on the job. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in particular protects against discrimination; employers must guard against any action that will make it appear as though they are discriminating an applicant based upon race, color, creed, age, nationality, health issues, marital status, etc.
- Start a Screening Process Policy: The best protection against litigation is to establish a screening process policy for hiring that is used across the boards with each applicant. Using consistent screening process procedures and policies, documenting all steps taken can help to ensure both fairness and protection.
- Use Professional Employment Screening: A professional employment screening service can check an applicant’s history and determine if they have a history of violence or criminal activity. This service can be invaluable.
Job seekers must be more vigilant than ever regarding what they post on their social media accounts. Employers using online resources for employment screening should strive to do so fairly, consistently and effectively.
We are a top pre-employment screening company. Based in Oregon, we service companies across the United States and in diverse industries. Our cutting edge employee-screening make it easy for you to outsource your pre-employment screening service needs to us. If you’d like to learn more about our employee background check services, please contact Legal Locator Service today 503 697-5821.