Best Employment Background Checks
Oregon Background Checks, Pre- Employment Screening, Volunteer Screening, Background Check, Tenant Checks, and Drug Tests
Legal Locator Service an Oregon based Background Check Company established in 1996 provides Background Screening Solutions for all your screening needs. Legal Locator Service uses intelligent technology that you can depend on. Our platform automates and simplifies the background check process and increases turnaround time and accuracy. Hire and keep the right employees with our competitively priced background check services. Our FCRA certified team will customize a background screening package that fits your unique business needs. Mobile capabilities including SMS/text deliver. Seamless API and HR integrations. We provide employers the tools they need to quickly and confidently welcome new hires to their team. Our focus is to provide you with a seamless experience to order background checks and get results back right where you are. Reports are easy to read. Our background checks meet all state and federal regulations for volunteer organizations, property management companies, and employers. Legal Locator Service provides International employment screening. We have a global network of professionals who retrieve and report public records while following GDPR Regulations. We provide employment verification services in over 270 countries.
Employment Screening is necessary when hiring a new employee. There's important information you must consider when hiring, including recurring absenteeism, employee turnover, claims of accidents in the workplace, theft, and fraud. You will need to comply with applicable laws when obtaining an Employment Screening - Background Check Oregon and Nationwide. Legal Locator Service- Based in Oregon and provide services Nationwide.
For the full video of our Background Check Process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Screening - Background Check Regulations and Compliance
- Employers in Oregon and beyond need to make sure that they pay attention to federal and state regulations from the government as well as certification and licensing during the hiring process.
- Making sure that compliance requirements are met can be quite a daunting task for someone not trained in this field. Even the Small Business Administration recommends hiring someone in the Background Check field for guidance in this process.
- Every part of this Employment Screening - Background Check, from credit checks to criminal record searches, must be completed within very strict guidelines to maintain fair employment practices and to avoid any discrimination claims.
- On average an organization loses approximately 5% of its annual revenue to occupational fraud. More than a fifth of fraud cases cause losses of more than $1 million. Worker dishonesty and theft can then also reduce production rates, it can damage consumer confidence, and it can destroy your brand or reputation as an employer.
- Employers have both a legal and a moral obligation to provide staff with a safe working environment.
Negligent Hiring Liability is the law that holds employers responsible for what they should have known about their employees before hiring them. It can actually even hold an employer responsible for an employee’s actions when not on the clock. The legal system repeatedly affirms that employers have a “duty to exercise reasonable care in hiring individuals who, because of the nature of their employment, may pose a threat to the public”.
Hiring Legal Locator Service to do an Employment Screening-Background Check in Portland Oregon can help to streamline this process for you. Legal Locator Service vets and verifies flagged records at the source.
One of our missions at Legal Locator Service is to help you achieve and then maintain regulatory compliance when performing Employment Screening - Background Checks. Check out our competitive pricing, accurate reporting, and a quick turn around to place applicants quickly.
If you are looking for an Employment Screening -Background Check, call Legal Locator Service at (503) 697-5821 or 866 225-2435 today. We are a Member of the Professional Background Screening Association. All Legal Locator Service employees have completed the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) FCRA Basic Certificate program promoting a high level of compliance. Legal Locator Service is a Certified Woman Owned Company in the State of Oregon. WBE-ESB
5-panel Urine Drug Screen
The most common type of drug screening is a 5-panel urine test that screens for the presence of amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP).
10-panel Urine Drug Screen
The 10-panel drug test checks for amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, phencyclidine (PCP), barbiturates, benzodiazepines, methadone, methaqualone, propoxyphene. This type of drug screen is often administered to employees of law enforcement and occupational medicine, as well as to examine if a person on legal probation is violating the terms of that probation. Many civil employees are required to pass this test, particularly if their job entails dangerous work or work where the employee is responsible for the safety of others.
Express Results™ Instant Drug Test 5, 6, 10, or 11-panel
- Rapid results, available within hours of the collection
- Accurate and reliable results
- FDA-listed testing options
- Easy to use
- Cup contains built-in specimen validity
- Variety of drug panel configurations
DOT Urine Drug Screen
DOT drug testing is a program of the U.S. Department of Transportation. The drug testing requirements for safety-sensitive employees in transportation industries including trucking, shipping, aviation, rail, transit, and merchant marines. Individuals and companies are required to get tested before they are hired, and also participate in random pools or a drug testing consortium, and to obtain annual supervisor training to stay in compliance. DOT conducts random and scheduled audits to ensure that companies adhere to these testing guidelines and maintain records.
Blood Alcohol Screen
An alcohol test is a forensic screening that identifies the presence of alcohol or it's metabolites in a person in order to assess either current intoxication or prior consumption. Professional breath alcohol testing can instantly determine the current level of alcohol in the blood. Pre-employment drug testing is a great way to ensure that you have a safe workplace and a strong workforce. Legal Locator Service offers drug-screening options that utilize our vast network of partnered collection sites to make pre-employment drug testing easy for you and your applicants. It’s as easy as entering a zip code and selecting the nearest location.
Risks If You Do Not Drug Test:
- Worker Employee Turnover-substance abuse increases workers turnover
- Productivity- substance abuse decreases productivity
- Absenteeism-substance abusers are more likely to be absent more days
- Workers Comp Claims – substance abuse leads to accidents