Healthcare Background Checks
One industry that is especially fast-moving right now is the healthcare industry. Healthcare workers are in great demand. Hospitals are struggling as they attempt to fill positions.
Yet this is an industry that requires comprehensive background checks. It is not enough to just look at someone’s resume, have an interview, or put the person to work.
The safety of the patients is critical. The potential liability of a healthcare facility should anything happen to a patient, due to a staff member’s action or failure to act, could be huge. It could result in fines, lawsuits and criminal penalties. It could also damage the reputation of the facility.
A thorough background check verifies work histories, licensing and credentialing, any reportable disciplinary or criminal actions, and referrals.
These are positions that require thorough screening:
- Board Member Background Checks
- Management Background Checks
- Physician Background Checks
- Pharmacist Background Checks
- Nurse Background Checks
- Elderly Care Background Checks
- In-Home Health Care Workers Background Checks
- Mental Health/Counselor Background Checks
Legal Locator Service works quickly and thoroughly and always meets federal and other required regulations during the background check process.
Recommended Healthcare Background Check products for this industry include:
- Globally Criminal Records Database Search (includes 7-years of address history)
- Social Security Number Validation
- National Sex Offender Registry Search
- Federal Exclusion- Healthcare Compliance Search
- County or Statewide Criminal Records Search
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Federal Criminal Records (Globally)
- Federal Civil Records (Globally)
- Professional Reference Verification
- Professional License Verification
- I‐9 Employment Verification
- Drug Screen
Legal Locator Service has an easy‐to‐use online system. Access the information you want when you need it with our responsive platform that adjusts to your tablet or phone. Order in 3 easy steps. Click on your background check package, add name, email address, and click send. The applicant receives an email to fill out all personal information and signs authorization and disclosures forms on our secure portal. All authorization and disclosure forms the applicant signs are stored under your login account. When the background check is finished the client receives an email that the background check is complete.
Hundreds of millions of background checks have been processed through our Instascreen™ platform. Transparent services and one single sign-on. Send adverse letters with the click of a mouse.
No setup up fees, no membership fees, and no monthly minimums.