Don’t have your birth certificate? We may be able to obtain your birth records with Birth Certify for citizenship verification during a TSA Precheck®, TWIC®, or HAZMAT enrollment. Birth Certify is not available in all states and enrollment in these is done by TSA Precheck® authorized enrollment center, Idemia.

This Idemia Enrollment Center also offers passport photos.

Legal Locator Service has partnered with IDEMIA, an authorized TSA PreCheck® enrollment provider.