Why Background Checks?
Employers in all industries benefit from using background checks. It helps employers decide on who would be a good fit for their company, and helps to minimize any risk of fraud or damage to their reputation. Background checks can flag issues in an applicant's history.
Landlords can benefit from background checks, minimizing the risk of renting to tenants who are likely to fall behind on their rent. Background checks take the guesswork out of choosing tenants and provide landlords with all the necessary information they need to make an informed decision.
The Benefits of Background Checks through Legal Locator Service
- We have been in the business of background checks for a long time, giving us experience that could help with your needs.
- Our online screening process is simple, fast, efficient and cost-effective.
- Our online screening can also be integrated with existing systems
Statistics to Consider
- 30% – 50% of the information on an application or resume is false
- 95% of companies are victims of theft and 10% discover it
- On-the-job violence costs employers $36 billion each year
- Substance abuse due to alcohol and drugs costs companies in the United States $100 billion per year due to medical expenses, theft, accidents, etc.
Background checks can help you hire the best candidate for the job. Legal Locator Service provides you with tools to hire the best applicant.