Why Background Checks?
Employers in all industries can benefit from using background checks. It helps employers decide on who would be a good fit for their company, and helps to minimize any risk of fraud, income loss, or damage to reputation. Background checks can flag any discrepancies in an applicant's history.
Landlords can benefit from background checks, minimizing the risk of renting to tenants who are likely to fall behind on their rent or bills. Background checks take the guesswork out of choosing tenants and provide landlords with all the necessary information they need to make an informed decision on whom to rent to, whether it is a commercial or residential property.
The Benefits of Background Checks through Legal Locator Service
- We have been in the business of data for a long time, giving us a wealth of information and experience that could help with your needs.
- Our online screening process is simple, fast, efficient and cost-effective.
- Our online screening can also be integrated with existing systems
Statistics to Consider
- 40% – 50% of the information on an application or resume is false
- Criminal records are often left off of an application because applicants are banking on the fact that the employer won’t do a background check.
- 95% of companies are victims of theft and 10% discover it
- On-the-job violence costs employers $36 billion each year
- Substance abuse due to alcohol and drugs costs companies in the United States $100 billion per year due to medical expenses, theft, accidents, etc.
Background checks are one of the most important tools to help you hire the best candidate for the job. Legal Locator Service provides the services that you need.