Dispute Form

If you believe that our report incorrectly states what the public records show or that our report incorrectly states anything other than a public record, you can have us reinvestigate our report by filling out our Dispute Form below.

1Directions and Authorization
2Personal Information
3Dispute Information
  • Dispute Form Process Overview

  • To help Legal Locator Service process your request as quickly as possible, please complete the following steps:

  • Your Authorization