Best Background Screening since 1996
Background Check Employment Screening provides all the information you need to make an informed hiring decision for your business. Looking into an applicant’s past work history can give insight into their job stability and faithfulness to an employer. Confirming an applicant’s past work experience is one of the most important background checks an employer can conduct. It is one of the most common areas where an applicant may falsify information.
Employers should compare what an applicant claims on their resume with the actual information reported by a background screening company.
- Job start and end dates
- Titles held
- Job duties
- The reason for termination (in some states) and rehire eligibility
Conducting a Verification
- First, employers must obtain permission from an applicant before conducting employment verification. Applicants can deny permission to contact a previous employer, but they can still be asked to provide documentation such as a paystub, W-2 or other tax document to prove their employment.
- When an employer cannot be reached, such as those that is no longer in business. Background screening companies verify previous employment based on its clients guidelines.
- Some clients prefer that five years of employment history be verified, while others prefer that the last two employers be verified. Your company should determine what is reasonable for your industry.
- Background checks on potential hires can help you identify applicants who have the skills and experience you need, while helping you avoid those who could put your business at risk. We offer two packages and a la carte service that can be added to any package or purchased individually.
Create a background-screening package that works best for you.
- Social Security number trace
- Criminal check
- Driving records
- Employment and education verification
- Credential verification
- Reference verification
Learn more today hire the Best Background Check Company Legal Locator Service, L.L.C. at 503 697-5821. Legal Locator Service, L.L.C. has your back when it comes to background checks. We will supply the facts you need to make an informed hiring decision. Be in the Know, Know who you are hiring. Your business depends on it!