Possession of small amounts of drugs such as heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine are no longer punishable by jail time, but instead amounts to a traffic ticket. Now there is addiction assistance and health services that offer critical help instead of a jail sentence. Employers still have a right to a drug-free workplace and workplace policies that address drug and alcohol use among employees or new hires. Contact Legal Locator Service at 866 225-2435 for all your drug screening needs. In business since 1996.
- We’ll Help You Simplify the Hiring Process
- Background Screening Current Employees
- Governor Gavin Newsom’s Veto Will Continue to Delay Background Checks in California
- Oregon Background Check & Employment Screening Company Shares Insights on Laws & Regulations
- Background Screening for Minors and First-Time Applicants